200+ Funny Wifi Names for Your Router

Picking the funniest name for your WiFi or Hotspot isn’t an easy task. You need to be creative, unique and funny at the same time. And no, I’m not telling you to waste your precious hours looking them up on different websites.

Because today I’m going to list out some utterly funny wifi names that will give your neighbors or friends a burst of hearty laughter!

So now we have got plenty of cool reasons to choose WiFi names that are funny. Let’s go get them!

Here goes the list of funny WiFi names:

List of Funny WiFi Names

  • Free Slow Internet 
  • Stop Using My WiFi 
  • Hack Me If You Can 
  • Kiss My Axe 
  • XBOX Sign out 
  • Pooping with My WiFi On 
  • 512 KBPS 
  • Don’t Even Try To! 
  • Large Fries for WiFi Password 
  • Get Off My WiFi 
  • Password Is My Name 
  • You are Being Watched 
  • I’ve Seen You Naked 
  • I Was a Mistake 
  • Ass_ass_in 
  • Cereal killer 
  • Your Fart Wakes Me Up 
  • Free Virus 
  • WiFi Unavailable 

Continue reading the funniest wifi names for your SSID routers here